Kevin Owens said he want to takes on Sami Zayn at WrestleMania - xCodez xCodez: Kevin Owens said he want to takes on Sami Zayn at WrestleMania

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Tuesday 13 September 2016

Kevin Owens said he want to takes on Sami Zayn at WrestleMania

This past week saw Kevin Owens become the new WWE Universal Champion; seeing of the best the Raw brand has to offer to capture is first ever world title. Attention will now turn to who KO’s first challenger will be and who better than old advisory Sami Zayn?

The pair have pretty much been intertwined in a long-standing feud throughout their tenure in WWE, with Zayn gaining the latest upper hand in a emotional victory at July’s Battlegound pay-per-view and Owens believes there’s still more to come from their rivalry, including a WrestleMania pay-off.

“There’s nobody better I can do those kind of things better with than him” Owens told Gorilla Position host James Delow at a WWE 2K17 event over SummerSlam weekend.

“I like to think there’s no one there’s no one who can bring the best out of him (Zayn) than I do. I don’t think Battleground was the last time we’ll do it, I think we have many years and eventually end up at WrestleMania together where we should be, and we’d blow that one out of the water – like only we can. Battleground was a very special night and it’s something I’ll look back on as one of the biggest moments of my career. Everything come together so good, and the crowd really took it; it was a proud moment.”

As seen on Raw Kevin looks to now won the approval of Triple H, who helped him claim his Universal Title but if him and Sami are to lock horns at WWE’s biggest stage of them all then it would be a decision made by Vince McMahon. So has Owens suggested this to the chairman of the board?

“My talks with Vince always go one way; we talk about where we going, we talk about ideas how we view the future. We are pretty much like-minded I guess and although I’ve never said to him Sami and I should have a match at WrestleMania, but I feel like Vince McMahon knows that eventually we have to. I don’t need to say it, he doesn’t need to say it, he’s seen everything we’ve done since Sami came up and I think he knows what he’s got.”

Away from Sami Zayn, one man who Owens would dearly have loved to gotten in the ring with was WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels. Who recently took on a role at the WWE Performance Center, but could Michaels be tempted back into the ring for a match with the new champ?

“Do you think if he ever came back, and this is the guy through all the years of all guys that have said there are done, has stayed done, do you think I’ll be the guy he comes back for? As lovely a fantasy that is, I think it’s highly unlikely. But if he wants to come back to the ring, then that would be a great the way to help the business.
“If I lived in Florida, I would go straight to there (the Performance Centre) after work and just listen. Because when he comes around here I just follow him around and listen and learn from him as much as I can. Now he’s going to be at the performance centre and teaching and that’s absolutely incredible. I don’t know it it’s a regular thing or how often he’s going to be there, but even if it’s three minutes, I wish I could be there for those three minutes.”


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Your Comments, after dropping your comment, keep calm, it would take Just few seconds before it appears {°Live°}√

You Want to be notified when we reply your comment? Then tick the "Notify Me" Box.